Re: Self-Introduction: Gabriel Viso Carrera

Welcome!

I will note too that we are currently migrating over to using
discussion rather than this mailing list, so feel free to send through
your introduction here:

https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/tag/docs

The join pages for docs have not been updated yet, so you were right
in sending your intro here!

It is also great to have more contributors in this timezone (i am on
the Sunshine Coast in QLD :) )

cheers,
ryanlerch