docs.fedoraproject.org front page suggestions

Search is the leading problem, but I think we can probably clean up the
navigation quite a bit. It just kind of ... grew this way.

1. Remove F34 and Rawhide bubbles. Let's just feature the latest. If we want
   older release docs to be more prominent, we can style the version-changer
   more prominently.

2. Definitely remove links to the really old docs, as previously discussed.

3. Having EPEL on the front page separately still seems good, considering the
   user base and that EPEL is one of the most popular queries leading to the
   site.

4. I'm unsure about front page bubbles, but -- I think we should put all of
   the Edition / spin documentation into one three-level hierarchy instead
   of lots of two-level ones.

5. I still kind of like "Fedora Project" as a little mini-site, but maybe
    _all_ of the rest of Fedora Council, Engineering Teams, Mindshare Teams,
   D&I, PgMT should be put into one?

6. Not sure where stuff like Gaming should go.

7. Packaging guidelines and to-be-added Legal... same.

8. Outreachy docs should be removed, since they're not on the docs site.

9. GCP should be removed because we're not doing that anymore.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>