Self introduction

Hi everyone,

A short message to introduce myself. I'm Peter Smith, originally from
the UK but living in the Netherlands. I work as a Technical Writer for
a marine propulsion manufacturer, but don't get to do any software
writing as part of my work.  Before I got this job I was studying for
the RHCSA exam and heading down a sysadmin path, so that's the area
where most of my software knowledge is. I have some experience with
using Go, Python and a little bit of Ruby as well. I also worked as a
linguist at universities in the USA and Germany for a decade and for my
academic publishing used LaTeX extensively, and from that I developed
an interest in many different content management systems.

I have been using Linux for a few years now, and Fedora for most of
that time so it's nice to be a part of the project.

I'll contribute in whatever way I can and keep my eye out for things
that I can pick up. I started recently with doing some of the release
notes for Fedora 34, and will watch the repo and quick-docs issue page.

Here's my gpg info:

gpg --fingerprint 0B12A0BB
pub   rsa4096 2020-09-28 [SC]
      565F 35FB 9642 5C92 C2CC  BCD1 AE88 BC51 0B12 A0BB
uid           [ unknown] Peter W Smith <peter.w.smith16@xxxxxxxxx>

All the best,
Pete

--