New version document (specifically 34), does not contain additional guidelines to modify the installation to more closely resemble the settings of a freshly installed one

Consider this scenario: I have installed 33 (KDE) and decided to upgrade to 34, in part to benefit from the change to pipewire.
After the upgrade, I discover that the system's audio stability is now much worse than before.
Also, it appears that pipewire is not my default audio server.

So most QAs regarding similar problems in 34 do not apply to me. My system is in an intermediate state between 33 and 34.

I don't have the statistics, but I expect that a non-negligible percentage of each version's users should be people who have upgraded from a previous version.
If there is no guideline for them, they will not benefit from these changes.

So here is my suggestion: A section be added to the "Upgrading Your Current System" document on how to enable some of the changes that will be default in the latest release.

For instance:

## Setting Pipewire as the default audio service
In 34, pipewire is now the default audio service, you can read more about this change (here)[link] and follow (these)[link] steps to modify your current system to match these new defaults.
Or alternatively: You can run this command to modify your default: `command`