Re: master main migration

On Sat, Dec 19, 2020 at 11:11:22AM -0800, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 01:38:55PM +0100, Jean-Baptiste wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > in the context of the master to main change [1], I would like to ask the
> > change team for automatic migration from master to main for the following
> > repository:
> >
> > https://pagure.io/projects/fedora-docs/%2A
> >
> > https://pagure.io/projects/fedora-docs-l10n/%2A
>
> Sure, we can try and include them...
>
> > It basically requires:
> >
> > * to change de default branch to "main" in
> > https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/docs-fp-o/blob/prod/f/site.yml#_6
> >
> > * to set "|branches: master" (master becomes the exception)
> > |

> > |* change translate.fedoraproject.org projects setting|
> >

> > |Do we have documentation to update somewhere or other code to check?

> > I don't see any additional changes to apply to translations-scripts, it's
> > using the default branch without asking anything special to use specifically
> > master.
>
> Cool.
>
> > I can remove some default values set to master in function names, but anyway
> > the values are always set before calling the functions.

So, we have not yet moved the fedora-docs/fedora-docs-i18n repos.

We did move a bunch of releng ones, including fedora-comps, and it's now
failing on weblate. ;(

The translation was automatically locked due to following alerts:
Could not merge the repository. Could not push the repository. Could not update the repository.

And indeed it uses 'master' in the repo. ;(

and I am not finding where to change it. ;(

Could you take a look? fedora-comps should be a easy test.
Then, we can see what needs to be done on all the rest of them?

kevin