Docs Team docs: Two new changes

Hi all,

I opened two new Pull Requests on the documentation-contributors-guide
repository. They are pending a review + merge by another member of the
Docs team:

https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/documentation-contributors-guide/pull-request/23

https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/documentation-contributors-guide/pull-request/24

These Pull Requests accomplish two things:

* Bump visibility of page on how to create new Docs sites
* Improve recommendations on how to set up/use partials in Antora 2.0

These are lightweight changes, but hopefully makes it easier for the
Docs Team to be more visible and transparent about our processes to the
community. Not a huge priority, but would be nice to see these get
merged sooner than later. :)

Thanks all!

--
Cheers,