Re: Personal Introduction

On Thu, Oct 01, 2020 at 09:17:26AM -0700, Caleb McKee wrote:
> My name is Caleb McKee. I introduced myself on Telegram, but I assume it's
> a good idea to drop a message here as well.

Yeah, absolutely. Telegram is a firehose. Welcome!

> I want to help out, but I know I can't dedicate an immense amount of time
> right now. 2-5 hours a week is something that I might be able to manage.
> Petr from the Telegram group chat was kind enough to point out the
> quick-docks repository where I found some docs commented out with "//FIX
> ME". I read through the autoupdates page and thought I could start with
> that?

That sounds great!

> To be honest, I'm very new to technical writing so I may ask for some
> guidance, especially when it comes to Fedora content. Anyone can also feel
> free to let me know if they have ideas for newbie contribution.

Sure! I'd start with what you're most interested in. But if that's still too
vague, there are some organizational tasks that could use a little help:

https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/quick-docs/issue/265

https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/quick-docs/issue/266

--
Matthew Miller