New contributor trying to edit the wiki to fix a typo

Greetings!

I'm trying to fix this typo:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ScreenCasting#Siple_Screen_Recorder

Fortunately, I made it through the "join things and sign the CLA and CSRF failed when you logged in but hitting back showed you actually did log in" gauntlet because wiki spammers; and now here I am, commenting on the mailing list to learn how to click edit in the wiki to fix said typo.

I'd also add screenkey:

```bash
pip install -e bzr+lp:python-distutils-extra#egg=distutils-extra
pip install -e git+https://gitlab.com/wavexx/screenkey#egg=screenkey
```

And change the simplescreenrecorder install to pull RPMfusion over HTTPS (and install the optional 'slop' dependency):

```
rpm -Uvh https://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/rpmfusion-free-release-stable.noarch.rpm
sudo dnf install -y slop simplescreenrecorder
```

Alas, I still have no idea how to get an edit button on the wiki.
Anyways, thanks all for all your documenting!