Re: New contributor trying to edit the wiki to fix a typo

Hi Wes,

Usually you need to gain access to one other group in FAS in order to be able to edit the wiki. If you just want to fix some typos and you can't or don't want to commit to contributing in any greater capacity, you can open a ticket for Fedora Infra[0] requesting access to the "wikiedit" group. In the ticket, please also describe what edit you want to make to the wiki (as you did here on the list). More info is on the wiki[1], your situation is specifically covered by point 3 in the list.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Petr

[0] https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/new_issue