Re: Proposal: Changing the structure of FESCo and Mindshare sub-teams docs

Definitely agree. Good new is this change won't change the URLs.

On Sat, Sep 8, 2018 at 2:47 AM Gleb Vassiljev <gleb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yeah, maybe we shouldn't change the URLs, that would break too many links to the site.

I still think that the front page needs some more clarification so that newcomers to Fedora like me can easier find the groups to contribute.

If we do something like this (a CSS dropdown with just a checkbox no js please) and add some clarification on how the work on Fedora is divided:

https://codepen.io/anon/pen/mGqKYp

I imagine that would make it easier for both regulars and new to the site to navigate.

Adam Šamalík