Re: Proposal: Changing the structure of FESCo and Mindshare sub-teams docs

On Mon, Sep 03, 2018 at 04:08:51PM +0200, Adam Samalik wrote:
> But after using the site for a while, I find the sub-teams to be too
> hidden. For example, to find Modularity, I need to:

Heh -- I must have secretly read your mind because I posted
https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/docs-fp-o/issue/88 yesterday.

> 1) Rename the two boxes on the homepage to "Technical sub-teams" and
> "Mindshare sub-teams". Clicking on them would get you to a page with all
> the sub-teams listed.
> 2) Move the pages describing FESCo and Mindshare under Fedora Project.

This is fine -- although I think the detailed pages for the committees
should be on the subteams pages, with only intros in the Project section. Thta
way, each team can update its own policies and documents more easily.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>