Re: Write permissions on Fedora Wiki

On Wed, Jan 03, 2018 at 11:49:30AM +0100, Zdenek Dohnal wrote:
> > Hi Zdenek! Thanks for helping us improve our documentation. Can you
> > tell me which pages you're interested in working on?
> Hi Matt,
>
> I would like to update/improve these two pages at least:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Printing
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_debug_printing_problems
>
> and probably add page for scanning issues.

These pages look like greate candidates for the new Quick Docs, as
would a scanning page. Are you comfortable writing in AsciiDoc? (It's a
fairly easy lightweight markup language.)

What about working with Git? Assuming so, the easiest thing is to fork
https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/quick-docs and add the pages you want,
and then submit a PR.

--
Matthew Miller