Re: Write permissions on Fedora Wiki

Le 02/01/2018 à 17:04, Matthew Miller a écrit :
On Tue, Jan 02, 2018 at 04:05:11PM +0100, Zdenek Dohnal wrote:
this is probably kind of off-topic, but I think there could be a
someone, who encountered it too. Does anyone please know, in which
Fedora user group I need to be to be able to write to Fedora wiki and
where I can be added to such user group? I would like to update printing
pages, but sadly I do not have such right to modify the page.

Well, as localization contributor you are in the cvsl10n FAS group which should enable Fedora wiki edits.

So, I have no idea why it may no work...

BTW, there is a bug waiting for some love so I can manually keep our FAS group in sync with Zanata... https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/6320

I'm a little bit sad it still is so difficult to edit wiki, especially for localization contributors :(

(note: I'm not registered to devel)

--
Jean-Baptiste Holcroft