Re: top 10 wiki pages that should become docs

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 12:04:38PM -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> Here's the next 40, by the way, in case anyone is feeling ambitious. :)

Another note: these are almost entirely sysadmin guide topics. One
approach would be to make sure that each of these topics is
well-covered in the migrated sysadmin guide, which we have at
https://docs.stg.fedoraproject.org/f26/system-administrators-guide/index.html

However, I'm worried that "sysadmin guide" is a scary section title for
non-sysadmins.

What if we start a new section called "Fedora HOWTO Guides" or similar,
and dump these all into that? We can come up with some kind of further
structure as content accumulates.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>