top 10 wiki pages that should become docs

As I hope everyone knows, the plan is to change the Fedora wiki from
being a mix of user and contributor documentation and workspace into
*just* being active workspace. But, we have a number of very popular
pages which are pure documentation. We should migrate these. Here is
the top list (leaving off things like EPEL and Join), in order for
page views in 2017 to date:

 1. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_create_and_use_Live_USB
 2. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DNF_system_upgrade
 3. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Windows_Virtio_Drivers
 4. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_edit_iptables_rules
 5. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GRUB_2
 6. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_create_an_RPM_package
 7. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SysVinit_to_Systemd_Cheatsheet
 8. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Firewalld
 9. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Upgrading_Fedora_using_package_manager
10. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/Raspberry_Pi

It'd be awesome to set some team goals around getting these migrated.
Maybe even a VFAD?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>