Re: The way forward and Docs Meeting Minutes

Le 16/08/2017 à 16:40, Petr Kovar a écrit :
> On Tue, 01 Aug 2017 11:32:11 +0300
> Jean-Baptiste Holcroft <jean-baptiste@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> May I ask to l10n admin to lock docs projects on zanata while the second phase comes? Note I don't ask for deletion, because keeping it alive will help us for translation memory.
>
> All Zanata projects should be locked now. Let me know if there any left.

Thanks Petr, but I think this was missed:
https://fedora.zanata.org/project/view/publican-fedora
https://fedora.zanata.org/project/view/multiboot-guide
https://fedora.zanata.org/project/view/defensive-coding-guide
https://fedora.zanata.org/project/view/csi-security-policy
https://fedora.zanata.org/project/view/anaconda-addon-development-guide
https://fedora.zanata.org/project/view/amateur-radio-guide
https://fedora.zanata.org/project/view/accessibility-guide

I suggest all new zanata projects related to documentation to start with
"fedora-docs-*" so we can search them easily in the future. Note that I
cheated, I used the docs group:
https://fedora.zanata.org/version-group/view/docs

Note that using multiple projects in Zanata is no problem at all, but
you should have a look to the website's project :
https://fedora.zanata.org/project/view/fedora-web

In Zanata, we have :
* Project > Versions (Branches) > Documents.

The website team is use one "Version/branch" per website (there is only
one published version).

The difference is that the repository branch is not handle in zanata but
in your repository, which is more convenient for administration of
groups by Zanata administrator (by consequence, it makes sure we -
translators - translate the right things).

The decision is yours!
Have a nice day
--
Jean-Baptiste Holcroft