Sysadmin Guide - Conversion to asciidocs

Hi all,

I'm not sure what's going on at all in the fedora docs team atm. As
there has been no communication in IRC, no meetings in recent times,
and no activity until yesterday in pagure everything is looking pretty
dead.

I have therefore begun a conversion to asciidocs for the sysadmin
guide in pagure as a separate project. Apart from the docs-fp-o
project lightly touching on the fact that we want to start making the
documentation topical 'like the gnome project documentation' there is
not any detailed information on how we want to go about this, no
information on the asciidocs tool mallard (and I can't get it to
install to attempt to use it or understand it) and without being able
to communicate with the docs project in IRC I can't really consult
anyone so I feel that the quickest way to get this started is to just
do a 'direct' conversion to asciidocs manually (which i've already
started), and then we can decide how to go about making it topical in
the future, which shouldn't be hard as I'm making my conversion
modular splitting up the different sections of the document into
separate files.

If you want to discuss this with me, I'm logging into IRC fairly
regularly (terminal__) at present, you can send a response to my email
address and the list, or you can comment (I think) on the project at
https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/asciidocs-sysadmin.

Looking forward to hearing from someone.

Ryan.