Moving bugs to pagure

Hey all,

Was discussing this with Peter a number of months ago at the end of a docs meeting and more recently with 'bex'. I would like to move the docs 'bugs' from Bugzilla to the applicable "issues" section of every guide in pagure so that they can be managed in version control and closed as they are completed. The only problem is that doing this would require constantly monitoring and updating Bugzilla and pagure because users aren't able to create issues in Pagure without a login currently. I had hoped that if they were able to do this we could close the relevant bugs in Bugzilla and reference the relevant issues in Pagure and point everyone to Pagure to follow the issues or raise new ones but as it currently stands it would require constantly monitoring and updating both Bugzilla and Pagure. What are everyone's thoughts? Any ideas around moving all the 'bugs' to Pagure completely?

Ryan