Re: L10N|DOCS Make the work of translator teams easier

Le 02/05/2016 à 19:45, Petr Kovar a écrit :

The reason why some of the guides are set read-only in Zanata is that
they've not been actively maintained for quite some time and are
now outdated. I've updated your table in
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Translation_State_of_Guides_on_Zanata
accordingly.

I'm unsure about the current status of Virtualization Getting Started
Guide, it seems to be getting new contributions so maybe we want to enable
translations for it? Can someone advise on its status?

Thanks,
pk

Thanks for your contribution.
I'm looking forward to get new updates !
Would this format be ok as an exchange format for Docs<->L10n ?

I see you have other [Docs project task tracking], do you think that canevas can be use for your task tracking too ? May it be one of the many subjects of your FAD ?

Note for non-wiki experts :
Question : how-to to see what Petr Kovar did ?
Answer : go to the wiki page, left menu, tools > [Related changes]

[Docs project task tracking] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Docs_Project_tasks?rd=Docs_Project_tasks

[Related changes] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Special:RecentChangesLinked/L10N_Translation_State_of_Guides_on_Zanata

--
Jean-Baptiste Holcroft