Changes to a wiki page

Hi everybody,

I made some changes to the "Start Filling the Bug" section of the "Bugs
and feature requests" page.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugs_and_feature_requests#Start_Filing_the_Bug

While translating this page in my own language, I found that the
previous text was not fully in accordance with the layout of the linked
pages.

As English is not my mother language, and also as I am not very used to
the Bugzilla mechanism, it would be kind of you to verify that my
proposal is clear enough and formulated in an acceptable English.

Regards

José