Changes in the page Bugs and Feature Requests

Hi everybody,

I made some changes to the "Graphical User Interfaces" section of the "Bugs
and Feature Requests" page.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugs_and_feature_requests#Graphical_User_Interfaces

I changed the reference to istanbul with a reference to recordmydesktop

As English is not my mother language, it would be kind of you to verify that my
proposal is clear enough and formulated in an acceptable English.

Regards

José