Re: Release notes translations - a little simplification

Le 21/02/2016 21:26, Sylvia Sánchez a écrit :

Hi, Jean Baptiste!

I can't help you with Perl as I know nothing about that language.  But
I'll take a careful look to the Kickstart part.
What is exactly your difficulty?

Cheers,
Sylvia

Thanks for your answer. If you just push my message to the contributor who did the Perl part, it will be fine.

About Kickstart, it was just a little bit technical, I'm not sure the release notes have to give many details about it. But you're the group to decide that kind of things. I didn't notice other too technical part.

Sincerely,
--
Jean-Baptiste Holcroft