Fedora Docs Meeting Reminder 21APR2014 1400UTC

As you might have guessed by now, I'm writing to remind you of the upcoming meeting of the Fedora Documentation Project. The team will gather in #fedora-docs on freenode at 1400UTC.

Today's meeting reminder is special. While I've enjoyed coming up with marginally unique reminders every week, we have calendar system now that will send the reminders automatically. Hooray! https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/docs/ - enjoy.

--Pete