Re: New to fedora

On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 13:01:12 -0400,
  Joey Brandt <yahweh009@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, my name is Joey and I am trying to get started helping in the
community. I love Linux and open source. I currently work for a software
company in the Client Services department and have 3 years of experience in
software testing, training, and documentation. Is there anyone that can
help me figure out my role? Thanks so much!

You might look through the Join page for ideas:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join

I would suggest starting small and with something that you think will be fun.