Hi there,

We are soon in the process to translate all guides for F20.

I want to update the fedora-docs Transifex release because some guide
might not need translations, when others should be translated but are not
referenced.

First, let me introduce back the way translators work:
If we choose to translate docs, we visite the release page[1] and start
working.
There could be several issues that the translator is not aware of:
- There could be missing resources of specific guides. As we have to add
  them one by one, it's a slow process and we can miss some. I just added
  the security guide, but only few (2?) resources... Just to get this
  guide referenced. Translators should see it, and then click on the project
  name in order to visit it and get all files
- There could be missing guide (no resource are added, therefore they
  are hidden and no translators will see it)
- There could be deprecated guides. We don't know when a guide is
  outdated. Yes we should check the table[2] but could someone please
  update it? I can still see the install-guide updated for F19, but the
  guide link target f16, and it's tagged "††" with a link to the
  quick-install-guide..

My real question is:
Could someone tell me that all guides on the wiki table[2] labelled "In
Translation = Yes" should be translated (= is not deprecated and could be
useful)? Then I'll check that they are all under the fedora-docs release.
Also, for guides that should not be translated, I can see only few of
them.. (In translation = No). Is the software-management guide for example
is still usable today?

[1] https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fedora/r/fedora-docs/
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_guides_table

Thanks