Re: [Don't translate them!] Fedora Release Notes / Legal

On Mon, 2011-10-03 at 10:56 -0400, Eric H. Christensen wrote:

> I'm trying to figure out why that file is there in the first place.  Waiting to hear from John.

Well, when I first set up the release notes for F16, I started over
clean. In the past we had copied previous versions and emptied files,
but by F15 we had a whole pile of XMLs that were unreferenced, and for
F16 there are a lot of beats with no content.

But when I tried to build, it whined about the missing Legal.xml.  I
*thought* that was supposed to come from the brand, but to get around
the problem I copied it in from an earlier version.  Obviously, it ought
not to be there in the first place, but in any case, perhaps removing it
from .tx/config will keep it from reaching tx.

Many thanks to everyone, especially Sparks, for keeping things between
the lines while I was gone.

--McD