Re: [Don't translate them!] Fedora Release Notes / Legal

Hi all,

On Mon, 3 Oct 2011 10:56:03 -0400
"Eric H. Christensen" <sparks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 02, 2011 at 09:38:15PM -0700, Dimitris Glezos wrote:
> > On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 4:00 PM, Eric H. Christensen
> > <sparks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Do not translate Legal.xml.  Everything else should be okay.
> >
> > Is it possible to exclude this file from your PO files? This is the
> > most efficient way to tell translators not to translate something.
> >
> > You can also setup your Tx client to not push this file to Tx at all.
> >
> > -d
>
> I'm trying to figure out why that file is there in the first place.  Waiting to hear from John.
>
> I'll see if I can figure out how to remove it from Transifex.

I went ahead and removed the resource for Legal from Tx.net. I also updated
the Tx config in the Release Notes repo.

Please note that the Legal.xml is still in the f16 branch of the Release
Notes repo.

Cheers,
Petr Kovar