Self Introduction:

Hello!

My name is Matt Offers, and I wanna help out. I am a recent college graduate who's looking to get some experience with both linux and technical writing. I have a friend who has been contributing to the Fedora project for years and who has been trying to get me involved for years. Computer-wise my background is in OS X, but I've used a few linux distros including Fedora, and I am in love with the open source world. I'm currently having a little bit of trouble setting up Fedora on my test machine in my room (for some reason it doesn't have a proper NIC, and only an old Linksys wireless card for which I'm having trouble finding the drivers for) but as soon as I get it up and running I'll be able to generate my GPG key and all that jazz. I look forward to contributing as much as I can, and learning from all of you.

-Matt Offers