Re: Fwd: SE Linux docs

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 08:00:18PM -0400, Paul Frields wrote:
> Hello Docs team and Publican knowledge-meisters,
>
> I received this email from a contributor and tested his results. This
> appears to be a valid bug. How can we properly link to the interior of
> a document on the docs.fedoraproject.org site?  All targets seem to
> take one to the top of a document, which is not only unhelpful, but
> breaks the simple principle of least surprise.

We might also want to have SELinux Troubleshooter point to a wiki
page, and we can update that wiki page with links to the latest guide
or FAQ.

It's a bit unclear to me where the bug lies.  I see:

1. SELinux Troubleshooter is deep linking when maybe it should go to a
wiki page.

2. The SELinux FAQ has a section without an ID tag.

3. The SELinux FAQ has a broken link to itself.

- Karsten