From: Dan Haskell <geekus.org@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 2:00 PM
Subject: SE Linux docs

Clicked on the link in the SELinux Security Alerts screen that says
"You can generate a local policy module to allow this access - see
FAQ" and it takes me to:

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/13/html/SELinux_FAQ/#id2961385

Which is the top of the whole document. :(

So, I find the link there that says "To see how to write a simple
policy module, check out Local Policy Customizations. " and it takes
me to:

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/13/html/SELinux_FAQ/index.html#faq-entry-local.te

Which, again, is the top of the whole document. Sigh.

Please don't respond with a link to the correct document. Someone
needs to fix this. People hate SELinux enough already...

Dan