Re: Introducing /me /nick tzk_

El 11/09/10 14:26, Karsten Wade escribió:
> On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 12:39:17AM -0500, Jesús Franco wrote:
>>
>> I need to join Documentation Project in order to contribute
>> documentation about Desktop Environments for thin clients like LXDE
>> which is the preferred for old hardware. Right now, i'm going to begin
>> an alpha guide to Fedora with LXDE. *Later*, i'd like to write guides to
>> Fedora for absolutely new users, not just in freesoftware or linux,
>> but completely illiteracy on ICT's. You can see a draft of the
>> methodology i'm thinking on here:
>> http://proyectofedora.org/wiki/AlfabetizacionTicAdultos
>
> Bienvenudo!
>
> Very exciting.  I sense there is going to be a lot of documentation
> from Latin America, with original source in Spanish and Poiruguese.
> I've always wanted to see that, where English becomes a translation
> and the original authors maintain it in another language.  I always
> guessed that Spanish would be the first language to do that.
>
> Writers will need native-language or very skilled editors - the idea
> is to have each writer working in another language to have at least
> one native-speaking editor.  The rest of us put trust in that team to
> follow good style, be consistent, and make a book that is of the same
> quality as our other materials.
>
> I'm also excited because I can finally do some work as a translator,
> from Spanish to English. :)  I'm not good enough to go from English to
> Spanish, but I'm sure I can help the other direction. ;) :)
>
> Gracias y con mucho gusto,
>
> - Karsten

Hey Karsten... here we comes !!!! ;) Happilly we are close to make it.

This is interesting, i was counting with trans-es team to make the
translation of the new (possible) sw management guide, but your
appearance shows that's not necesarilly the case and translators can
come from others teams.

Im acting as the "writer" but i still do not have an editor, anyone?

Guillermo