Self-Introduction

Title: Self-Introduction
HI everyone.
I believe I already sent this to the Translation groups, but not the Docs, so here it goes again.

My name is Felipe Garcia, I’m majoring in Aerospace Engineering at Embry-Riddle Univ, Prescott, AZ. I’m originally from Mexico but moved here almost 2 years ago to study. I have been using Linux for a few years and finally  decided to contribute. I joined mainly to help to translate documents  from English to Spanish.

I don’t have a lot of programming experience,  and that’s why I decided to join the documentation project, I felt like I could be much more useful helping with the translation.

Felipe