Re: How to translate release-note

Paul W. Frields さんは書きました:
On Tue, 2008-10-21 at 08:48 -0400, Jared Smith wrote:
On Tue, 2008-10-21 at 16:46 +1000, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
I've started the following for release-note translation.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_work_using_git

Now the following commands do not work for me.
make test
make validate-ja-JP
Mizumoto-san, (I did say that correctly, right?)

Yes, you are correct, スミスさん (Smith-san) :-)

Currently I'm only able to get it to build with the (non-Publican)
Fedora toolchain, by doing:

make -f Makefile.old validate-xml-en_US

That being said, you *should* be able to:

make -f Makefile.old validate-xml-ja

(Of course, that gives me an error I don't understand.)  Hopefully that
at least gets you started in the right direction until we can get this
building in Publican.

Do you think it would be worthwhile to rename as follows?

  Makefile     --> Makefile.publican
  Makefile.old --> Makefile

make -f Makefile validate-xml-ja
This gave me the error, better than before.
http://fpaste.org/paste/7943

I will wait you guys do some magic for me again.

thanks
noriko

That would make the procedures correspond better with the current TQSG
and maybe be less confusing.  I could add another Makefile rule that
gives a detailed response if there's no "docs-common" found.