help with the F10 Alpha notes

For the Alpha and Beta releases, we do a one-page wiki of release notes.
This lets the content be the latest.  We also lessen the burden on the
Localization (L10n) project.

The main focus of these notes is for people testing the Alpha release.
It should highlight current known problems, things developers want
tested, and so forth.  It is *not* a
get-excited-here-comes-something-in-six-weeks-feature-list-review.  But
don't forget that tech reviewers and bloggers read this, so it does
point at the feature list, etc.

On this page, the opening is a copy and update from F9, with the actual
new content starting in this section:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/10/Alpha/ReleaseNotes#Release_Overview

TASK:  Can someone start adding the in-progress features under the
appropriate categories?

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/10/FeatureList

Not all features need to be mentioned, use your judgment.

Beat writers -- you can put in any content that is relevant for your
beat, use your judgment.

Questions?  Ask here (preferred), #fedora-docs is always open.

- Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41