Re: Getting Things Done

Paul W. Frields wrote:

You are implying that we give out FDSCo membership as a prize for people
who do something, which could not be further from the truth.

What I am saying is that a steering committee only makes sense to me when there is a large team of members participating which is not the case here similar to art team and not like packaging. When you are small team, being loosely organized is a plus.

Everyone who is active is doing a good job. No doubt about that.

Golly, thanks, but then why the "there doesn't seem to enough interest
or progress being made" comment?  You can't drop bombs like that, Rahul,
and not expect to ruffle feathers among those who are shouldering a lot
of work.

It is the same people doing the work all the time and enough interest should be from *other people*. That is progress to me. Anyway if people are happy with they have and think it isn't a problem of additional overhead, then continue right ahead and I will drop this off.

Rahul