Getting Things Done

Hi

I see a large number of mails here about meetings, processes and tools but the primary output of the documentation team that is useful for end users is good quality content that they can refer to but there doesn't seem to enough interest or progress being made. If the number of meetings and steering committee members are more than the number of active documentation we maintain, I would say the priorities are wrong.

Did folks notice that or agree with me?

Rahul