Re: FedoraXenQuickstartFC5

Paul W. Frields wrote:
On Fri, 2006-06-16 at 11:18 +1000, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:

Sorry one more time, I need to ask for help.
I sent the request via my account by adding new membership as the above 10days ago. I tried the below today, failed.

[noriko@localhost fedora-docs]$ export CVSROOT=:ext:noriko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvs/docs
[noriko@localhost fedora-docs]$ cvs co owners
For more information on using the Fedora source code repositories,
please visit http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UsingCvs
Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)
[noriko@localhost fedora-docs]$

I can see my account saying;
GroupName / Username / RoleDomain / RoleType / RoleStatus / Sponsor
cla_done  / noriko   / None       / user     / approved   / Unneeded
cvsdocs   / noriko   /            / user     / unapproved / Unneeded

How can I get read/write access to the CVS?

Noriko, I think I saw a message from Karsten last night saying he had
fixed this problem by approving your cvsdocs membership.  Sorry for the
delay, and please let us know if that didn't make things start working
for you.

Paul and Karsten,
I 've got the approval mail and successfully checked out this morning!!
Thanks heaps!

noriko

--

fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx