Re: FedoraXenQuickstartFC5

Sorry one more time, I need to ask for help.

Noriko Mizumoto wrote:

Yoshihiro Totaka wrote:

Tommy Reynolds wrote:

I've learnt so many things from you.

Don't worry, they will wash off ;-)

When my Fedora accounts membership is approved, and how can I know?

You should receive an email.  You should already be subscribed to the
Fedora Docs List, no?

Yes, I got approval mail and subscribed to fedora-docs-list.
Now I understand. It seems that I have no membership in the 'cvsdocs' group same as Ankit (subject: cvs not working!). I submitted my self-introduction sometime ago to this list. So I sent the request via my account by adding new membership. hopefully I will be approved soon :)

I sent the request via my account by adding new membership as the above 10days ago. I tried the below today, failed.

[noriko@localhost fedora-docs]$ export CVSROOT=:ext:noriko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvs/docs
[noriko@localhost fedora-docs]$ cvs co owners
For more information on using the Fedora source code repositories,
please visit http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UsingCvs
Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)
[noriko@localhost fedora-docs]$

I can see my account saying;
GroupName / Username / RoleDomain / RoleType / RoleStatus / Sponsor
cla_done  / noriko   / None       / user     / approved   / Unneeded
cvsdocs   / noriko   /            / user     / unapproved / Unneeded

How can I get read/write access to the CVS?

Thanks in advance.
noriko

--

fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx