Re: FedoraXenQuickstartFC5

Hi Tommy-san

Thank you so much kindly guiding me here.
I've learnt so many things from you.
A little more question, and then I have to let you sleep.

2) When your Fedora accounts membership is approved (and maybe it already
has), then you can use the:

$ export CVSROOT=:ext:<YOURACCOUNTNAME>@cvs.fedoraproject.org:/cvs/docs

value to get read/write access to the CVS.
I got permission denied.
When my Fedora accounts membership is approved, and how can I know?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraXenQuickstartFC5

Unfortuantely, I don't have the permissions to see if you have the
ability to edit
the wikl page.  Try clicking on the "edit" button at the bottom of the
page and sign
in that way.  Take a hint from the "last edited by" notice to see whom
to ask before
you make the changes.
All right!
I can not see "edit" button anywhere, so it should indicate I don't have the ability. I see last edited on 2006-04-12, by StephenTweedie (no link indicating email). How can I reach him?

Stephen-san, Ping!

noriko

--

fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx