Re: Inconsistency in yum-software-management translation

 Bisodol lubiderm feenamint!

Whatever this means, it is so unique that the only Google return is to
take you directly to this message post from the archives.

OK, since we were all scolded last time, I'll get this one:

Since "unique" is already an ultimate adjective, attempting to indicate relative
uniqueness by additional qualifiers, such as "so unique" or "most unique",
are quite meaningless.

Still, I'll take that as a compliment.

BTW: if you can find a copy of Harvard Lampoon's "Bored Of The Rings"
you should.

--

fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx