Re: Inconsistency in yum-software-management translation

Hm, actually the patch doesn't change the behavior of xml2po... it still
expands the entities, but since the expansion is necessarily based on
what the internal subset declares -- i.e. "fdp-entities.ent" in the same
directory relative to the XML file -- now the expanded entities will
match what's in the POT.
> This hack makes my stomach ache, but I'll leave it alone
> for now.
Wait, I thought I was *removing* hackiness!  :-|

Ack, thppp!  You are right!  Mea culpa!.  Bisodol lubiderm feenamint!
OK, my error quota is now up to 1959.  (I allow myself one per year.)

--

fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx