Re: Docbook XML to PDF convertion

Uttered Hugo Cisneiros <hugo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, spake thus:

> The most of them are commercial, but I noted the free 'xmlroff'. Do you
> know it? I don't :)

The "xmlroff" tool shows promise, but last time I checked it wasn't
ready for prime time.  I can't get the current CVS version to build on
my FC4 system.

Personally, I got good results with RenderX's XEP tool.  Although a
commercial product, you can get a free home version.  FDP can't use
it because it is not open source even with the free home license, but
you may like it.

HTH

fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx