Re: Welcome

Sameer Niphadkar wrote:

FYI, there is an internal (Red Hat) writer assigned to SystemTap (and
Frysk).  One of us will make an announcement with more details as it's
coming, in the meantime you can expect a potential content project
coming on this subject.

hmm..I can expect that, but I was just wondering a comparative survey
between DProbes, Dtrace and SystemTap would be great. Also would like
to know, if KProbes play a role and the language used for system
probing.
Kprobes is the underlying mechanism. SystemTap builds on it. See the whitepaper in http://sourceware.org/systemtap/

--
Rahul