Re: [389-users] upgrading packages

----- Missatge original -----
> Gerrard Geldenhuis wrote:

i'm refloting this thread to make a little suggestion.

when 389 packages are upgraded it could be usefull to show a warning if one or more instances are found.

im not sure about centos, but in debian land is very tipical to found messages like that after installing/upgrading:

    "Remember to restart XXX package!"

can yum do that?

do you think is a good idea?

should i file a bug/feature request?