Re: [389-users] Multi Master Replication

Gerrard,

Thanks for the response.  I have set it up manually in another
environment, and it works just fine.  At this point it would have
been quicker to do so, but I am hard headed and would like to figure
out why this is not working as I was hoping.

Thanks,
Billy