Re: [389-users] Multi Master Replication

Hi Billy,

I have not used these perl scripts before. My suggestion would  be to first go through the manual setup explained in the admin guide to get a better understanding of how everything works before you use an automated script that does all the grunt work. That way you will have a much better understanding of how everything fits together and be able to debug problems with multimaster much better.

 [Gerrard Geldenhuis]