Re: [389-users] attributes from 00core.ldif put in 99users.ldif after schema update

Brian LaMere wrote:
> 2010/8/31 Noriko Hosoi <nhosoi@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:nhosoi@xxxxxxxxxx>>
>
>     Any special messages in the errors log?
>

> None; once the import succeeded (previous post about superior
> attributes), it succeeded without any errors.
>

>     Server version.
>

> Very fresh install.  Installed at 389-ds-base-1.2.6-0.1.a1, which is
> apparently still the most updated version.
That was an early alpha version that was only in testing and should not
have been pushed to stable (not sure how that happened).  I strongly
encourage you to use 389-ds-base-1.2.6-1.  This is now in the testing
repos and will be pushed to stable at the end of this week.

>       Is MMR 2-way?
>

> yes - though, I had disabled MMR during the import (completely; I went
> in to the replication tab and unchecked the "enable replica" box,
> which means I had to redo the agreements too).
>

>     Could it be possible to share the custom schema with us?
>

> I could, yes - I'd rather not do it completely to the whole email
> list, but it's not really all that sensitive of information so I could
> send it to particular people.  I don't recall if fedora's bugzilla
> install allows for making private file uploads?  Is it worth opening a
> bug report since it only did it during the first load?
Yes, bugzilla does allow you to mark attachments as private.  But is it
possible to reproduce this issue with just some dummy data to avoid the
risk entirely?  And if it is indeed a bug, we should open a bugzilla for
this issue.