Re: [389-users] attributes from 00core.ldif put in 99users.ldif after schema update

Can we have some more information?

Any special messages in the errors log?
Server version.  Is MMR 2-way?
Could it be possible to share the custom schema with us?

I assume you could search x121Address and internationalISDNNumber attributes with the base DN "cn=schema" (i.e., they are visible on the Console) and restarting the server does not change it.  If that's the case, I think the server is in the right state now.  But we'd like to reproduce the problem you encountered.

Thanks for your help.
--noriko