Re: NSUniqueID

Bjorn Oglefjorn wrote:

On 5/16/07, *Richard Megginson* <rmeggins@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:rmeggins@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Bjorn Oglefjorn wrote:
    > <snip>
    >

    >     This seems odd - were these attributes originally added with
    other
    >     values, then changed?  Was the original dn uid=auser, or was
    this
    >     changed?
    >

    > If that is true, that is indeed odd.  Looking back through my audit
    > logs shows only the change to the mail attribute values.  Is there
    > another way I can check and see the change of the posix attributes?
    You said "audit logs" - do you mean the DS audit log?
    http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/ag/7.1/dsstats.html#1092377
    <http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/ag/7.1/dsstats.html#1092377>
    If not, you could enable the audit log to see exactly what
    modifications
    are occurring.

Yes, I do have audit logging enabled on both of my fedora-ds machines but only as of the end of last month. I only see the modification of the mail attributes in the audit log.
Ok. The information might still be in the changelog. You can dump the contents of the changelog using the perl script bin/slapd/admin/scripts/template-cl-dump.pl - cd /opt/fedora-ds ; perl bin/slapd/admin/scripts/template-cl-dump.pl -H for usage.