Re: compat-python, Zope...

On 15.10.2008 10:21, Denis Leroy wrote:

- packages that include kernel modules, like open-vm-tools.

Which I'd really like to see in RPM Fusion soon. As you iirc known, there are packages floating around in some places that are based on older packages that were up for review in Livna. Someone should collect all of those packages, merge them and put the result up for review in RPM Fusion; if everything works fine we can have them available in RPM Fuson by weeks end (I'm willing to do the review is the packager actually tested that the packages work).

CU
knurd